So Much

I believe we all have a point of highest potential and that it is within the creation of our being. I believe that throughout our lives, especially our youth, experiences and circumstances can derail our journey toward this potential. In seeking to understand our God given identity we can then begin to see the vision of what our highest potential might look like. If we can see it, we can achieve it. If we COMMIT TO THE PROCESS the only way we fail is if we quit. Quitting looks like an abandonment of all you were made to be and settling for good enough....for me this is an immeasurable dose of deathbed regret.

I don't know exactly what the process looks like yet. I know I have been walking towards my vision for a decade and She seems another decade off before the real work even begins. I do know that I am an overcomer and part of my call is to assist others in overcoming experiences and circumstances to reach their highest potential as well. This is not about achievement.  I believe there is freedom in aligning with our Creator in agreement with His work and His intention for our life. I think it is absolutely beautiful to think that we were made with intention, as a work of art, one of a kind. No one is you. I think that the most fascinating concept of humanity is that there is room for every single one of us to be our very best. No one loses when we win at being ourselves.

Let's start a conversation. What does this process look like to you? Are you scared to dream? Do your dreams seem too big? Have you asked for the vision of your potential yet? Are you content with status quo? How far away are you from that future self?


Comments

Popular Posts